When little Jack found himself trapped in a burning shed, he had only experienced three weeks of history.
Rescued by a neighborhood firefighter Bill Lindler, the pup sustained burns to 75% of his body, which includes his paw pads.
Sadly, his proprietors left him in the back of at the veterinary hospital due to the fact they couldn’t come up with the money for to pay for his treatment.
Fortunately for this dog, the same firefighter who rescued it chose to replace it after hearing the news.
Accompanied by the way of caring human beings at the Hanahan Fire Department, Jake healed rapidly.
He is now the legal mascot of the fire station. He goes to various departments to help children check the furnace protection and how to deal with emergencies